MITE6323@Keithing

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Reflection: Session 1

In the first class of this module, I learned the better use of interactive visual representations can enhance communication and learning. Thus, I hope I will learn the details in future in this module.

I think interactive visual representations are important for education because learners can easily learn complex ideas through learning with interactive visual representations.

My Introduction:


Images searched from:
http://hk.search.yahoo.com/images?qry=&ei=UTF-8

2 Comments:

  • At 6/03/2006 11:44 PM, Blogger Daniel said…

    Hi Keith,
    Great K? Good representation. I actually give it to one to read it for me and it worked very well.

     
  • At 6/09/2006 11:32 AM, Blogger Keith Ma said…

    Thank you Daniel,
    In this module, I'll try my best to keep my works' quality in order to show my understandings in relation to this module.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home